Serenity at It’s Best, Weddings at Their Most Beautiful
For a truly unforgettable wedding, few settings are as breathtaking as the Cathedral of the Pines in Rindge, NH. Our main outdoor sanctuary, with seating for up to 750 people, is perfect for couples who expect to share their special day with a large number of friends and families.
Or for couples planning a more intimate affair, we offer two beautiful outdoor cathedrals which are sure to have your family and friends talking about your lovely ceremony for years to come.
With a spectacular panoramic view of historic Mount Monadnock, beautiful gardens and more than 200 acre grounds, Cathedral of the Pines provides the perfect backdrop for the most memorable wedding day photographs.
For more information or to schedule a tour please contact Angela at (603) 899-3300 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cathedral of the Pines Wedding Reservation Includes:
- Each wedding party is allotted thirty minutes before and thirty minutes following their ceremony hour for set-up and break-down.
- One hour for the ceremony itself.
- Your 2 hour reservation guarantees exclusive use of our grounds for your ceremony. Your wedding will never be double booked.
- One half hour rehearsal on your day of choice (schedule permitting).
- Use of our state of the art sound system, which includes microphones, organ and speakers, set up by the Cathedral of the Pines staff.
- Our on-site wedding room, where you may get dressed, touch-up hair and makeup, or simply take a few moments to relax before walking down the aisle, is available for your full use thirty minutes prior to your ceremony.
- In the case of incremental weather, you may use the Hilltop House.